Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Still Time Left To Enter The Contest For Free Family Caricatures

Here are two ideas sent to me as entries for my contest. Anyone can enter, and the rules are simple.
To enter, send me as many cartoon ideas as you like, either in this blog or my Facebook account. I will draw the best ones and pick the winner on November 11, 2011. All ideas, winner or not, will become my property without further obligation to the senders.
The prize is for personal art only, up to four caricatures. No business art such as cartoon advertising or cartoon logos will be given. The artwork prize must be redeemed within 60 days of winning.
Enter for the prize and have some fun with your funny ideas at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and for taking the time to comment.