Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Free Artwork For The Best Cartoon Idea

I like to create new artwork as often as I can to stay sharp, but sometimes my brain is a dry hole. So help me out with ideas and I'll give free artwork to whomever submits the best idea.

The rules are simple: Send me as many cartoon ideas as you like, either in my blog or my Facebook account. At my sole discretion I will pick the best idea and award the prize on November 11, 2011. All ideas, winner or not, will become mine to draw and display without further obligation to the senders.

The prize is for personal art only, up to four caricatures. No business art or logos. The artwork prize must be redeemed within 60 days of winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and for taking the time to comment.