Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pure Michigan Bumper Sticker

Pure Michigan and University Of Michigan Wolverines Bumper Sticker
I maintain internet stores at both Cafepress and Zazzle to sell my cartoons, caricatures and cartoon logos on retail products. The inconsistency between Cafepress and Zazzle often bewilders me. Each has occasionally taken their turn at removing items from my store, supposedly as copyright infringement, but it appears they sometimes just overreact more from paranoia. But each has also accepted images that were rejected by the other. If I've learned anything, it's to not give up. When one chickens out of accepting an image then the other will likely accept it.

This 'Pure Michigan' bumper sticker is only the most recent of my cartoons to be handled differently by the servers. Cafepress accepts it, Zazzle does not. For interested persons, I offer this cartoon in my Creative Quickies store on bumper stickers, magnetic signs, and car window flags. Click here to visit the product page.


 Visit my website, follow me on Twitter, email me, or call (517) 975-5549

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and for taking the time to comment.