Sunday, September 8, 2013

Creative Quickies On Twitter

I opened a Twitter account a couple years ago but never really started using it. At the time, I seemed to have everything covered without it. But since I ditched Facebook, and since Twitter now easily allows posting images, I have begun displaying my art on Twitter @creativequickie. Twitter only accepts 15 characters in user names so I had to drop the 's' from the end of mine. Otherwise, it's the same name. I only post fun stuff, with an occasional announcement when I run business related specials, and I never collect information or spam anyone. Stop by. I left a light on for you.

 Visit my website, follow me on Twitter, email me, or call (517) 975-5549

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and for taking the time to comment.