Friday, August 9, 2013

The Cartoonist Turns 62

Jumping From My Own Birthday Cake
Normally I never bother with such things as my birthday, but this one is significant. I just became eligible to retire and draw Social Security. As recently as 5 years ago, my plans were to retire today. But then I started this gosh-darn business of drawing caricatures, cartoons, cartoon logos and cartoon advertisements. So for now I no longer have any retirement plans. It's going to be a quiet birthday, though. My wife will be taking me to dinner and a movie. She told me she won't jump out of a cake for me, though, so I'll have to jump out of it myself.

Which, by the way, also demonstrates the ability to use my caricatures in custom greeting cards.

Whatever your artistic needs, whether cartoon logos and cartoon advertisements for business, caricatures for greeting cards or other memorabilia, or cartoons for just plain fun, I can help you. Write or give me a call.


Visit my website, email me, or call (517) 975-5549

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and for taking the time to comment.