Sunday, June 16, 2013

NATIVE AMERICAN KOKOPELLI FIGURES

Kokopelli Hunter
One of my most popular images recently is the 'Kokopelli Hunter'. I have a growing series of Kokopelli figures, as well as many other amusing images, available in my stores for purchase on tee shirts, water bottles and many other everyday items.

Starting in June of 2013, I am offering 20% rebates on all sales through my Cafepress store.

TO EASILY CLAIM A REBATE: Just link to my Cafepress store here, or visit any time using the link www.cafepress.com/creativequickies, and make a purchase or multiple purchases. Please note there is no rebate offered for sales in my Zazzle store, and no rebate for sales made directly through Cafepress own site. Eligible sales must be made through my Cafepress store link as shown above. After the purchase, send the purchasers' name, the order number(s), and a valid Paypal account link to my email clarence@creativequickies.com and request the rebate. I will issue all eligible rebates for purchases made under the name provided. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Allow six weeks for rebate to arrive. This offer is valid until cancelled in this blog. Any number of sales and items are eligible, there is no limit. This offer cannot be used in addition to, or compounded with, any other offers. No rebate will be issued if order is returned or cancelled. Rebates are sent via Paypal only, requiring the claimant to have access to a valid Paypal account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and for taking the time to comment.