Sunday, November 6, 2011

Still Time To Win Free Custom Artwork

Just submit your ideas for a fun cartoon. It's that easy. I turn the best ideas into real cartoons, and the one best idea submitted (as judged by me) will win free custom artwork. Here's how easy it can be ... Aurora Petrovich sent me the top left photo and asked me to redraw it as a Christmas political cartoon, which I did.


The rules are simple: Send me your idea, either here or my Facebook account. I will pick the best idea and award the prize on November 11, 2011. All ideas, winner or not, will become mine to draw and display without further obligation to the senders.


The prize is for personal art only, up to four caricatures. No business art or logos. The artwork prize must be redeemed within 60 days of winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and for taking the time to comment.